I swore I would be better about posting and so here I am! I wanted to share this quick and easy project I did for my iPhone. I loved the case that I had, it was bright and colorful. I got compliments on it all the time, however, it didn't protect the top of the front of the phone. Paige dropped it one day and it got a bit damaged, so I went to the store to find something that had a lip around the whole front of the phone.
The Apple store didn't have anything "cute" that fit my requirements since I also wanted to go with a silicone type case in order to protect from "shock". So, I wound up getting a opaque case and hoped that I would simply be able to size a photo to the back of the phone, print it and stick it in there. You can find the case I got here.
I came home, quickly resized a photo, printed it, cut it to fit and here's the final product:
I'll admit, I need to tweak it a bit but I am really happy about it! I didn't know how well it would work so I didn't want to spend too much time on it the first time around. And the best part is that when I get sick of it, I can print a new photo and it will be like a new case!
That's all for now, I am in the midst of prepping the laundry room for paint. More on that another day!

No comments:
Post a Comment